:: How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ::

Anne Frank

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Meet Kim




Nguyen Thi Kim Hong

My situation about why I live in the Touch a Life Shelter. I come from a broken home – my father left my mother twice for another woman. My mother had to work very hard to raise us alone. I have two brothers and we lived in a shack. When it rains the shack almost falls apart. Now I am living in the Touch a Life Shelter which has eased my mother’s burden.

Spiritually I am growing in the Lord and I am happy and have hope. I am very thankful that my life is better now. I want to thank Touch a Life for making my life different and for giving me the opportunity so that I can go to school.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to get involved- raise money at OC maybe?

Or just in Oklahoma City.
Tell me if you need any help Pam!

Linda M. Cope said...

Hey Pam,
Saw pics of Jantsen and the tears came. Stan & I want to start something with our church here in Anacortes. I tried to print pictures but they wouldn't print. Do you have them blocked? I want to make a brochure to pass around my church and other churches here.
We have the NY Times piece and the DVD of the Oprah show, but I need some else to show people. LOL..Linda Cope