:: How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ::

Anne Frank

Friday, March 20, 2009

Reader's Digest.


Reader's Digest featured Pam's story in an excerpt from her book, Jantsen's Gift: A True Story of Grief, Rescue, and Grace. 

This dignified magazine reaches many different demographics and is an exciting platform to continue sharing Touch A Life's story with others.

The article is titled "One Family's Journey from Loss to a New Life" and is extremely powerful and moving.

The story is moving, inspiring and incredible. See an excerpt from the Reader's Digest article and get excited to purchase your own copy of the book. 

Jessica

1 comment:

Amanda, the Conqueror said...

I read that article, and I can't tell you what perfect timing! I have been grieving the loss of my son nearly three years ago. I've finally reached a point where I have begun to celebrate his life. My faith has also begun to grow a lot over the last 7 months, and I find a fire in my belly growing to do some work in overseas orphanages. I have also started hearing God's voice telling me that I have a child out there somewhere just waiting for me and it's just up to me to find my way to him or her. So this article touched a nerve with me. I am SO happy I read it - it was a confirmation of all that I have already been feeling.