:: How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ::

Anne Frank

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Growing Family


I would like to introduce to you the newest "Touch A Life Kids":
(Left to Right) Israel, Ebenezer, Kobi, Ezekiel, Tete and Regina


The Original "Magnificent Seven"
(Left to Right) Richard, Sarah, Kofi, Kojo, John, Hagar and Mark is in Front!



I wanted to share on a maternal level with everyone today. I feel like a mom that needs to show pictures and brag on her kids. I do love my Ghanaian children. They have beautiful dark skin and radiant eyes. I am anxiously waiting for new pictures from George and Paul on the newest seven. Ghana has not been cooperating with electricity lately and the internet is considered a luxury these days in Kete Krachi. I am attaching a picture of the most recent six sitting on a bench. One more 12 year old little boy has been added since I left and I have yet to meet him. So I bless you with the first Magnificent 7 and now we have the second wave of Magnificent 7. A total of 14 children rescued off the canoes of Lake Volta.

All fourteen children are thriving and loving life!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Pam,
It was so good to hear from you and to see these precious children. May God continue to strengthen your heart, your soul, and your mind as you commit your efforts to winning these beautiful children for him.
Karol Edwards

Guatorean Daddy said...

Thank you for having a great heart.

Anonymous said...

Pam,
I have wanted to work in a mission work for a while now. I signed an interest form for a trip to Honduras because I thought it might be an easier place to visit. Then I thought maybe I shouldn't even go - I have nothing to offer. I have been praying for guidance in making my decision.

Then, on Thursday, Mike shared your story at Pepperdine and I don't see any way that I can stay at home. I don't have any skills but I can clean up stuff and play with the kids at the children's home.

Hopefully, I'll make the team and travel in November