:: How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ::

Anne Frank

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jantsen's Gift.

"The elephant has been birthed."

These words describe how Aimee and I felt so many days carrying around this baby elephant the last two years. You work and work on a book for so long. You start to even question if you like it anymore. Now that I see it becoming real and available on Amazon, I love it. It is like a mother giving birth and the minute she sees the baby she forgets all the labor and pain. 

This book was very labor intensive and painful at times. I had to examine every motive and share some intimate details of my life that were not pretty. Overall, I keep I kept my promise to God. I promised him I would just tell my story with truth and honesty. Thank you, Aimee Molloy and Jamie Raab; I cannot believe how I have been blessed working with two incredible women.

1 comment:

annie said...

Looking forward to reading your book. I already know it will be inspiring.