:: How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ::

Anne Frank

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mark's Video

Amazing things are in the making for Touch A Life and the children in Ghana! Please continue to be watching as we post updates on the progress. We have been blessed as many of you have expressed your support through encouragement and financial gifts. Together we are changing the world!

Thus far, land has been donated to build an orphange, prisoners have been donated to clear the land and funds have been made available to begin the building!

More later....

I was gifted with the most amazing video I've ever watched!

I would like to express my thanks over and over again to the talented person who created and sent this to me. His desire is to remain anonymous but his talent is heard and seen by all who view this video.

Inspired by the Mark Kwadwo story:


http://youtube.com/watch?v=TVLkeK8yNh4

1 comment:

Touch A Life said...

Oh My! Thank you so much!

I cannot tell you how awesome I think the video was. I want you to know that to day is my birthday and I am considering the video to be an extra-special gift.

Thanks again.