:: How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ::

Anne Frank

Friday, April 6, 2007

Back in the United States

(This post is written by Penny)

Pam is back in the U.S. I’ve not been able to talk to her, but I was able to obtain some incredible pictures from David Lettow (the photographer who accompanied Pam and Aimee). I will post a few of them since I promised I would. I’m sorry that I will not be able to provide adequate info, but I’m sure you’ll be as I was--just blessed to be able to “be there” via the eye of a camera.

Pam has a speaking engagement in Texas on Monday, then she’ll return to her home. We’ll be sharing with you as stories unfold.

The pictures I will share today will tell a story of there own:











Blessings to all as we pray for African Child Slave Rescue!

No comments: