:: How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ::

Anne Frank

Monday, April 2, 2007

Small Update

We were hoping to have more specific news for you today—and I’m quite sure that later we will have a more detailed post. But many of you are wondering what’s going on so we will just put your minds to ease by sending this very brief email sent by Pam yesterday:

~~~~~

Oh my word, Yes, we are back at civilization and the bush is definitely the bush. We are back at Cape Coast and have internet. We left Paul and George on Saturday so we have been without a cell phone. We are fine and everyone is still alive. It was crazy. It felt so good to have running hot water. Our hotel lastnight did not even have water. I have learned how to get by on very little these last few days.

We will regroup and I will call you when we get to V of H tomorrow night.

~Pam

~~~~~

So, we should hear more about how the rescue went and we'll promptly post a blog!

2 comments:

Guatorean Daddy said...

you are definitely in our prayers.

Anyka said...

Hi, my name is anyka Jones and i normally don't watch opra and the telvision often, but last friday I saw on the opra show where they were looking for a little boy name mark who was an indentured servant in fishing in gahanna, that story touched me, I satayed up to the point where I saw this lady by the name of Mrs. Cope and eveyone standing giving her lots of claps I started to cry, because this normal lady and her family when at all lenght to make sure that little boy was rescue along with six others, I want to say to her and her family I love them, and I also want to help even thought I am a student, and part time worker. I live in Trinidad & tobago, Trinidad to be exact, my email address is anykajones@gmail.com or chequemate87@hotmail.com
cell number 1(868)753-8404
may God bless your family and increase what you gave a hundred times more.
anyka Love you!
and take care
P.s I want to know how to send money to this ministries