:: How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ::

Anne Frank

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Emmanuel and Cazarius

Below is a picture of Cazarius working the nets when Randy and the group met him.



George just sent this picture of Emmanuel and Cazarius embracing their new life. Everytime I talk to him on the phone he tells me how the boys are having so much fun playing and becoming good friends. I am so happy thinking about the two of them sleeping together at night and with each new day absorbing the fact that they will never fish again. George said they are eating plenty and love drinking minerals (fanta).

3 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

What a delight! Praise God! Keep up the good work!

annie said...

Precious pic of the two little boys PLAYING for FUN.
I just love it!

Jill Durbin said...

I cant wait to meet the new kids! They look so happy and full of life! You are so amazing Aunt Pam!