:: How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ::

Anne Frank

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Pepperdine




I had the honor of being invited to Pepperdine University to speak at chapel last week. I thought of many ways to share the vision of Touch A Life and challenge the college students. It was I who received the encouragement and blessings from these amazing young adults. I was so pumped by the energy and excitement of that campus. I met some of the most creative and innovative thinkers and their mission is to change the world. I left with such hope that this next generation is not going to conform to this world and will stick to their values.

I carefully wrote down each name of the beautiful women in this picture and of course did not make it home with my little tiny piece of paper. I don't think names are necessary for this picture. The smiles speak what my words are trying to share with this post.

The radiant Vietnamese on the right is my dear friend Mai. Mai lives in Malibu and joined me at Pepperdine. I encourage everyone to visit her website. Children's Art Village is offering healing to wounded children through art/music therapy. Touch A Life is so excited to partner with Mai and her foundation. An art camp is scheduled in Ghana at Village of Hope the last week of August and many of the Pepperdine students will come and assist with the camp.

No comments: