:: How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. ::

Anne Frank

Tuesday, April 22, 2008


This painting is by an amazing Ghanian Artist, Kofi Agorsor. Kofi lives in Accra, Ghana and shared his gift of art with the children at Village of Hope last year. He along with his wife spent two weeks working with the children and introducing them to a new world that most never knew existed. Touch A Life has partnered with Chidlren's Art Village and we will be hosting another art/music camp this August. I am so excited about my trip next week to visit the kids in Ghana. I have stocked up on Laffy Taffy and chewing gum. Thank you Kofi Agorsor. This picture makes me smile and I long to be in Africa.

1 comment:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Beautiful Artwork! God bless your continued work in Ghana. I hope to go back to Ghana Bible College and Lamplighter Community Academy in October of this year.